ADVICE


Using new media to improve the facilities at Baruch College could help bring students together. Baruch is a school where it is very easy to feel disconnected from your peers who could really be a resource to you, using your collective knowledge to help each other. Right now I am creating a graphic design portfolio to apply for Spring 2018 art internship. I had a hard time understanding what my portfolio should look like before I met with a professor. And only then I saw 3 or 4 example portfolios. Developing a creative common for the Baruch Arts department where students could share their work and their experiences. I have very little contact with other students in my major so it would be a helpful if we could have a platform to talk and share our work. 

Comments

  1. Hi, Gabrielle! First, I hope you get the internship! Second, I like your suggestion about developing a creative common for Baruch. Most students, including myself, are in a business-related major, but I also have a lot of interests in Art. I think we should have more artists in school! And if Baruch could provide a platform where artists could share/exhibit their work (even if online), it could spark more interest from other students, and have more people participate in Fine Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Creativity and New Media