PRIVACY


In new media we as users are encouraged to share our information, work, interests and ideas with other users on the internet. When I stop to think for a minute how much information about myself is available on the internet, it is alarming. I cannot keep track of every page or profile I have filed out about myself. When your privacy becomes something you must be aware and secure of this becomes an issue. Also the possibility of others on the internet stealing your work, like on Flickr, which is an open photo sharing website. 

Comments

  1. Hey!

    I agree. Privacy is something that is a huge issue on the internet especially today. That's why I wrote a paper on it for this class :p Sometimes, you need to stop and think, always be aware of where you are submitting your information, and be weary of scams.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Creativity and New Media