Creativity and New Media


For this assignment using screenshots, I created a collage of the media that I find inspiring and related in their design and aesthetic. All of these images com from different media sites such as instagram, tumblr, facebook, google images, different blogs, and some from my own flickr account. I like to draw the parallels between media on different platforms to find a common theme or aesthetic. In this situation I am the audience and the creator. I think the style of my blog also reflects the style of this collage in its colors and mood. 


Comments

  1. This collage looks very similar to a Tumblr page - which is really easy to get lost in by endlessly scrolling for hours looking at fun memes and gifs. Creativity is definitely something that new media fosters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using screenshots on different media and put it together to create it is a way I never think about. Looking at the screenshots you created a collage it is fun and let me learning a new way to creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Next New